What Is ISO 27001?<
ISO/IEC 27001:2005, part of the growing ISO/IEC 27000 family of standards, is an information security management system (ISMS) standard published in October 2005 by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC).
ISO 27001 is part of the ISO 27000 series, the generic name given to a family of international standards developed to provide a framework around which an information security management system can effectively be implemented. These standards are given below:
- ISO 27000 – ISMS Introduction & Vocabulary
- ISO 27001 – ISMS Requirements (revised BS 7799 Part 2:2005)
- ISO 27002 – Code of practice for information security management
- ISO 27003 – ISMS implementation guidance
- ISO 27004 – Information security metrics and measurements
- ISO 27005 – Information security risk management
- ISO 27006 – Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of information Security Management Systems
- ISO 27000 is maintained by the International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) and is administered by accreditation and certification bodies. The standards are revised every few years to keep them up-to-date
Our Role :
With credo & confidence, we are specialized in Consultancy of High Quality Process of ISO 27001 based on International Standards. Trained manpower is our dedicated strength.
We have carried out different Certification through our internationally recognized reputed Certification bodies like UKAS-United Kingdom, SNAS- Slovakia, DAC-Dubai, & JAS-ANZ etc.